Features of Fujitsu High Capacity Low Self Discharge batteries
- Manufactured in Japan by FDK Twicell Co, Ltd, the sole manufacturer of NiMH LSD batteries in Japan.
- Featuring Twicell’s world’s first invention of Low Self Discharge (LSD) NiMH technology: high capacity NiMH batteries with superior charge retention makes Fujitsu LSD batteries ideal for virtually all situations where alkaline or lithium AA / AAA size batteries are currently used.
- Up to 5 times more powerfulthan equivalent size alkaline batteries when used in high power consumption devices. Ideal for battery powered toys and digital cameras.
- 25% increase in capacityover the standard LSD NiMH models. AA size typical 2550mAh (minimum 2450mAh), AAA size typical 950mAh (minimum 900mAh)
- Factory pre-charged with solar energyand ready to use straight from the pack.
- Recharges up to 500 times! You’ll use hundreds of alkaline batteries just to match the overall life and performance of Fujitsu LSD batteries.
- Up to 85% charge remaining after 1 year. Low self discharge means Fujitsu batteries are still ready for use even after long periods of storage.
- Environmentally friendly– Fujitsu LSD batteries and packaging are completely recyclable.
- Made in Japan.
- Rechargeable on most standard & fast chargers designed for NiMH batteries.