The TFA Digital Bell Alarm Clock is the perfect example of a fusion between the vintage bell-type alarm clocks and the modern digital alarm clocks. It keeps the finesse of both the nostalgia that comes with its double bells alarm, and the chic and modern backlight, two alarm times (Monday to Friday and Saturday to Sunday), date and day of the week display in addition to the time, and the alarm time. It can’t get any better for the TFA Digital Bell Alarm Clock, but it does as it incorporates the sleek combination of black and grey on its finish to the classic features, making it the perfect fusion of the past and the future.
Details and Features:
- Modern digital display on a classic themed exterior makes it stand out in uniqueness.
- Double bells alarm for that classic feel.
- Alarm with two alarm times (Monday to Friday and Saturday to Sunday)
- Snooze function
- Features a backlight that makes it still accessible for time telling even in the darkest of bedrooms
- Backlight and date:
Press the SNOOZE/LIGHT button at the top and the backlight will be activated for 8 seconds.
Press the SNOOZE/LIGHT button again and the date (month, day, year and the weekday MO, TU, WE etc) appear briefly on the display.
- 3 x 1.5V AAA batteries (not included)
- 10.6cm Wide x 10.8cm High x 7.3cm Deep
- Weight: 172g
- 12 months warranty