Fujitsu Ready to Use, Up to 2100 recharges Rechargeable AAA Battery.
Fujitsu Rechargeable AAA 4pk HR-4UTC(4B)
Features of Fujitsu Low Self Discharge batteries
- Manufactured in Japan by FDK Twicell Co, Ltd, the sole manufacturer of NiMH LSD batteries in Japan.
- Featuring Twicell’s world’s first invention of Low Self Discharge (LSD) NiMH technology: high capacity NiMH batteries with superior charge retention makes Fujitsu LSD batteries ideal for virtually all situations where alkaline or lithium AA / AAA size batteries are currently used.
- Up to 4.5 times more powerful than equivalent size alkaline batteries when used in high power consumption devices. Ideal for battery powered toys and digital cameras.
- Factory pre-charged with solar energy and ready to use straight from the pack.
- Recharges up to 2100 times! You’ll use hundreds of alkaline batteries just to match the overall life and performance of Fujitsu LSD batteries.
- Up to 70% charge remaining after 5 years. Low self discharge means Fujitsu batteries are still ready for use even after long periods of storage.
- Environmentally friendly – Fujitsu LSD batteries and packaging are completely recyclable.
- Made in Japan.
- Rechargeable on most standard & fast chargers designed for NiMH batteries.