The Blue Smart IP65s Charger is the new professional battery charger with built-in Bluetooth. The Blue Smart IP65 Charger can be used on devices in your workshop and on motor vehicles, such as (classic) cars; motorbikes; boats and camper-vans.
- Water, dust and chemical resistant
- Seven step smart charge algorithm with up to 95% efficiency
- Low thermal stress on electrical components for longterm reliability
- Recovery of fully discharged ‘dead’ batteries & partially reverse sulfation
- Automatic power supply function
- Severe cold performance: down to -30°C
- Several other battery life enhancing features
- Low power mode to charge smaller batteries
- LiIon (LiFePO4) battery mode featuring a specific charging algorithm with Under-voltage protection
- Setup and configure, readout of voltage and current by Bluetooth Smart
- Reverse Polarity, Short Circuit & Over Temperature protection
- Operating Temperatures: -30 to +50 deg celcius
- May also be used as a power supply. Power supply mode is available via the BluetoothSmart app.
Smart 7 step charging program:
The seven-step charging algorithm gets the best out of your battery. The charger gives the battery the power it needs, maintains its health, ensures better performance …and a longer life.
Deep Discharge Recovery:
Unlike other brands, the Blue Smart IP65 Charger will attempt to recharge a deeply-discharged battery by force-feeding it with a low current. Normal charging will then be resumed as soon as there is sufficient voltage across the battery terminals.
Easy Battery Connection:
The charger comes with both Alligator clips and M8 eyelets – making it easy to connect to the battery. If you wish, you can leave it permanently connected.
The Blue Smart IP65 is equipped with built-in Bluetooth, so the status of the charger and the battery can be checked on a smartphone, tablet or laptop. All settings of the charger can be configured with the VictronConnect app.
VictronConnect lets you get live status info and configure Victron products with built-in Bluetooth support or using a VE.Direct Bluetooth Smart dongle.
The MODE Button:
You can operate the Blue Smart charger range without the use of Bluetooth too! The MODE button provides access to all charging programs to ensure your battery is charged & maintained properly.
For Example: the charger can be switched to low current mode (see technical specifications) by pressing the MODE button for 3 seconds.
The MODE LED will blink when in low current mode. The low current mode remains activated until the MODE button is pressed again during 3 seconds…
This package comes supplied with:
- 12V 7A Charger (AU/NZ Plug)
- Lead to Alligator Clamps
- Lead to M8 eyelets
- Other leads available, please contact us for more options