10W Fast Charging Transmitter suitable for Qi enabled mobile phones and other devices.
Can wirelessly charge all Qi enabled phones. 10 watts is applicable to QC enabled fast charge phones whilst all other Qi enabled phones charge using 5W. The charger will auto detect this and charge accordingly.
- Input voltage:5V-2A/9V-1.8A (9V available when powered by QC2/QC3 charger)
- Output power & voltage: 5W-5V/1A. 10W-9V/1.2A
- Radiated power:5W/10W
- Transmission distance:8mm
- Charge efficiency:≥75%
- Execution standard:QI wireless charging standards
- Supplied USB-Micro cable length:800mm
Universal Compatibility – Two fully automatic modes for wireless charging:-
(1) Fast Charge Mode 10W (5V-2A) ONLY available for Samsung Galaxy Note 8, S9, S8, S8+, S7, S7 Edge, S6 Edge Plus, Note 5 & other QC enabled devices (see notes below for QC charging).
(2) Standard Charge Mode 5W (5V-1A) for all other Qi enabled devices.
Please note Charging will always be slower no matter which type of charge mode is available when the charger is plugged directly into a standard USB1.0 or USB2.0 port found on most older computers.
- For maximum 5W charging direct from a computer with a USB3.0 or later port must be used. (if the computer USB port has a blue coloured tongue it is a USB3.0 port).
- For maximum 10W fast charging a minimum of 2A from a 5V USB power supply/charger is required. This is recommended but not required for Apple iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone X/X Plus as the charge rate accepted by these model iPhones is slower than the Samsung & other fast charge enabled phones.
- For even faster charging of phones using Qualcomm Quick Charge (QC2, QC3 & soon QC4) for example Samsung Galaxy & Note models with in-built batteries use of a 10W or greater charger with Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0, 3.0 or 4.0 technology is required.
For more information on Qualcomm Quick Charge & a list of compatible devices please click this link: www.qualcomm.com/quickcharge
- NOTE: Wireless charging uses the magnetic induction principle. This Qi charger comes built in with over-current, over-heat, over-voltage, and short circuit safeguards to ensure safe charging of your devices.
- Allows up to maximum 8mm charging distance from the charging pad to the wireless charging side of the phone or other device so charging with even thick plastic or leather (NOT metal) protective cases is permissible. Please make sure to remove any metal material from the phone cases such as for magnetic mounts on your phone before charging. If you have metal materials with your phone, it will get not allow Qi charging & will get hot within one minute or so & could cause damage to the phone &/or charger.