The Oregon Scientific WMR500 Professional All-in-one Weather Station offers a wide range of weather conditions, including temperature, humidity level, wind speed & direction, rainfall and barometric pressure.
The simple weather monitoring options, via the dedicated app, appear on the large WMR500 display console and your smart device. Track and compile long-term weather patterns while monitoring current trends. Optional sensor kits are available for different interests.
- Monitor local indoor and outdoor temperature, humidity level, barometric pressure, wind speed & direction and rainfall
- Large LCD console for easy to read results from the wireless weather station
- Supported by IoT new technology, connects with cloud computing
- Push notification/alert via cloud computing, compatible with any smart devices
- Customize setting by adding different optional sensor kits
- Soil Sensor
- UV Sensor
- Dust (PM2.5/PM10) Sensor
Oregon Scientific WMR500 Benefits:
- At-a-Glance Professional Weather Station: WMR500A Professional All-in-one Weather Station has a large LCD screen which displays a range of weather information such as weather forecast, local temperature, humidity level, wind speed & direction and rainfall.
- Cloud Computing/Wireless Weather: Professional All-in-one Weather Station connects with in cloud for smart devices, end-user receives push notification from their smart devices if weather changes.
- Perfect Weather Station for aspiring and amateur meteorologists who love to study the weather, families in search of fully-loaded educational tools and active individuals who enjoy the outdoors and need to know their local weather conditions.