The Nitecore NTP30 is quite possibly the ultimate writing utensil, a titanium bi-directional bolt design tactical pen. On one end, the tungsten steel tapered tip is accessed by using a bidirectional bolt in a L-shaped groove which functions as an effective glass breaker to smash windows or as a tool for personal safety. It is concealed and reliable for self-defence. It has an ergonomic portable design with an exquisite feel. It is made up of robust Tungsten steel, a Schneider German-made refill and has rigid titanium alloy clip. NTP30 is an everyday carry, emergency and self-defence.
- Lightweight compact design for everyday carry.
- Tapered tip made from tungsten steel.
- High quality German gel ink refill for quick drying and waterproof writing.
- Body constructed from TC4 Titanium Alloy.
- Rigid titanium alloy clip for carrying on your pocket, shirt, or backpack.
- Lightweight with impact and corrosion resistant.
- Anti-skid thread prevents sliding.
- Schneider gel ink refill for quick-drying, waterproof and fade-resistant writing.
- Tungsten steel tip can be used to mark on almost all kinds of materials.
- Ergonomic design offers better hold.
- Designed for concealed everyday carry.
- Pen Material: TC4 Titanium Alloy
- Tip Material: Tungsten steel
- Refill: Schneider Gelion 39 ballpoint pen refill
- Length: 133 mm
- Weight: 27 g