Nitecore TIP2 Keychain Light
Nitecore redefines keychain flashlight once again with the TIP2. Doubling the power of the NITECORE TIP, TIP2 reaches up to 720 lumens and reach 93m in distance, all while remaining compact and lightweight at 383g. You can carry the light on a keychain, in your pocket or attach it to your backpack or cap bill with its detachable clip. TIP2 is the ultimate everyday carry flashlight you never want to miss.
TIP2 is easy to operate with a dual switch design. Press and hold the power switch to turn the light on or off and the mode switch to cycle through various brightness levels. TIP2 turns back on at the brightness level you set with the mode switch. For EDC and short-time illumination TIP2 turns off automatically after 30 seconds to conserve the battery out of the box. You can reconfigure the light so that it stays on until you turn the light off.
Power / Light Modes
|Modes||Lumen Brightness||Distance (Meters)||Runtime (Hours / Minutes)|
- Utilizes a total reflective optic lens for uniform and soft light
- Built-in Li-ion battery charging circuit with a Micro-USB port
- Advanced Power Cut-Off (APC) technology for an ultra-low parasitic drain
- 2 user modes available (DEMO Mode and DAILY Mode)
- Dual side switch design
- Intelligent mode memory function
- Incorporated Adcanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) module
- HAIII hard-anodized finish
- Magnetic tail design