- Futuristic ultra-bright, palm-sized flashlight
- Utilizes 4 CREE XHP35 HD LEDs with a max output of up to 6500 lumens
- Beam intensity up to 39700cd and beam distance up to 435 yards
- Built-in 12400mAh Li-ion battery with high rate discharge
- On-board intelligent charging circuit
- Single switch controls 5 brightness levels and 3 special modes
Incredibly Powerful & Compact
Welcome to the cutting edge of flashlight technology with the NITECORE Concept 2 rechargeable flashlight. The power of four CREE XHP35HD LEDs combines for a maximum output of 6500 lumens with 435 yards of throw — all encompassed in a compact, aluminium body that comfortably fits in your palm! Weighing only 348g, the Concept 2 is ideal for exploring, camping, everyday carry and search operations.
Intelligent and Easy to Use Interface
Access 5 brightness levels and 3 special modes through the single button control located on the head of the flashlight. With direct access to Turbo when the light is on or off, lockout mode for traveling and a memory feature to access the previously used brightness, the Concept 2 gives you everything you need for total control.
Built-in Battery & Charging
You won’t have to keep track of batteries since the Concept 2 has four built-in, high drain lithium ion batteries you can easily charge with the included 12v AC adapter. On a full charge, you can enjoy 30 minutes of Turbo output and up to an incredible 2000 hours of runtime on ultralow. A dual power indicator and charging indicator light under the control button will let you know when the battery is low and keep you informed during charging.