There are few pieces of gear as light and as potentially useful as the Bear Grylls Survival Bracelet. Making the most of Gerber’s decades of experience and Bear Grylls’s adventure knowledge, this 30 gram paracord bracelet helps you prepare for the unexpected. Unravel it and you have 12 feet of high-strength nylon paracord at your disposal for fashioning a splint, binding a shelter or repairing broken gear. Add the built-in whistle and you have a simple yet multi-purpose tool at your disposal – all at less than 30 grams in weight. It’s a fraction of the weight of a small roll of duct tape and arguably more useful.
Designed for everyday wear, the woven paracord design can be worn any or all the time. Its look is reminiscent of a classic rope bracelet, but it serves a purpose, helping you meet trouble head on. One-hand adjustment makes it easy to remove in your moment of need.
- Woven from 12 feet of utilitarian paracord to help you overcome the unexpected
- Easy, one-hand size adjustment means easy access when you need it most
- An integrated whistle adds an important tool without adding complexity
- The easy adjust system means the bracelet fits almost everyone
- Comes with a copy of Bear Grylls “Priorities of Survival” Pocket Guide
- Backed by Gerber’s Lifetime Warranty
- Overall bracelet length: 29.2cm
- Total paracord length: 3.6 metres
- Weight: 28 grams
- Material: Nylon Paracord