The Aerpro Infrared Non-Contact Forehead Thermometer is an essential item for any household or business, assisting you to take the necessary action to help keep family and workers safe. Suitable for all ages from infants to adults, the Thermometer can be utilised in; restaurants, retail stores, office buildings, warehouses, hotels, schools, worksites, home and more.
The Thermometer uses advanced infrared (IR) technology for contact-free measurement of foreheads or object surfaces. The measurement range is 1-3cm and within 1 second it will display the detected temperature with a +/- 0.2°C (+/- 0.4°F) measuring accuracy. If the temperature is over 37.5°C the display will turn red and an alarm will sound. The unit can store up to 20 measurements for future review and can be switched between Celsius and Fahrenheit depending on your preferred measurement.
Powered by 2x AAA batteries (not included) and features an auto-off function if left idle for approximately 80 seconds to preserve battery life.It is portable and compact with a comfortable easy grip ergonomic design, allowing you to use it in different locations with ease.
- The device has been tested and complies with the following standards:
- IEC 60601-1. Medical electrical equipment – Part 1: General requirements for basic safety and essential performance.
- ISO 80601-2-56. Medical electrical equipment – Part 2-56: Particular requirements for basic safety and essential performance of clinical thermometers for body temperature measurement.
- IEC 60601-1-11. Medical electrical equipment – Part 1-11: General requirements for basic safety and essential performance Collateral Standard: Requirements for medical electrical equipment and medical electrical systems used in the home healthcare environment.
- IEC 60601-1-2:2014. EMC standards (Medical equipment) – Part 1-2: General requirements for basic safety and essential performance – Collateral standard: Electromagnetic compatibility – Requirements and tests Environments of Intended Use: Professional Healthcare Facility and Home Healthcare (and small clinic).