Package includes charger plus 4xAA BK-3HCCE and 4xAAA BK-4HCCE batteries.
The NC8700 enecharger is a fully automatic quick charger designed for 1 to 8 Ni-MH AAA & AA cells .
Specially designed for rechargeable batteries used in digital and audio products. The enecharger has the following features:
- Recharges 1 to 8 pcs of any mix* of AA and AAA batteries at a time.
- Powered by an external AC switching mode adaptor with worldwide input (100 – 240VAC 50/60Hz)
- Includes 12V car lighter adaptor
- Each cell charge independantly of the other
- 8 independent channels with individual LED indicators for proper charge, discharge & trickle charge
- Intelligent microprocessor controlled
- With negative delta V cut-off function
- Temperature sensors to avoid the battery from being damaged by over-heating
- With mechanical & electrical protection against wrong polarity
- With maximum charging timer control for overcharge protection
- Fast charge rate – 700mA
- Trickle charge rate – 50mA
- Discharge rate – 420mA
Battery Capacity, Size, Chemistry & Charge time
- 2700mAh AA NiMH 340 minutes
- 2500mAh AA NiMH 300 minutes
- 2300mAh AA NiMH 270 minutes
- 2100mAh AA NiMH 250 minutes
- 2000mAh AA NiMH 240 minutes
- 1700mAh AA NiMH 205 minutes
- 1000mAh AAA NiMH 120 minutes
- 900mAh AAA NiMH 110 minutes
- 800mAh AAA NiMH 95 minutes
*Whilst this charger can charge any mix of NiMH AA/AAA batteries at the same time it is not recommended to use a mix of different batteries together in your battery powered equipment.
It is not recommended to charge cells below 700mAh on this charger. Use a lower output current charger for lower capacity cells.
Features of Eneloop PRO batteries
- Eneloop technology: extra high capacity NiMH batteries ideal for devices with high power consumption such as digital cameras.
- Pre-charged and ready to use straight from the pack.
- Recharges up to 500 times. You’ll use hundreds of alkaline batteries just to match the overall life and performance of Eneloop batteries.
- Low self discharge means eneloop batteries are still ready for use even after long periods of storage – up to 85% after 1 year!
- Environmentally friendly – Eneloop batteries and packaging are completely recyclable.
- Rechargeable on most standard & fast chargers designed for NiMH batteries.
- Made in Japan.